Thomas Rosales - Resume
Referral RockSoftware Engineer - 7/2017 to Present
- Full stack ASP.NET C# developer for the product team.
- Focused on constantly improving and adding new features to the product.
OST, Inc.NET Developer - 9/2016 to 7/2017
- Contract supporting the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Responsible for the development of EMS modules, ensuring that design aligns with system requirements, GOTS system architecture and framework implementing assigned components as defined in the system design and linking components to functional requirements.
- Utilized agile development methodologies to accelerate development while ensuring quality.
Multivision.NET Developer - 6/2013 to 8/2016
- Multiple client contract including: Dulles Glass and Mirror, Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) and Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Analyzed business requirements and translated them into design for the various features/modules.
- Involved in the entire lifecycle of the project from approval and requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Agile/Scrum Software Development
George Mason University Graduated 12/2013
Major: Applied Information Technology, BS
Web Development Concentration
MS Office Suite, Windows OS
.NET Frameworks: ASP.NET Web Site/Application, Webforms, SignalR, .NET Core, MVC, WCF, LINQ, Web Services
Imperative Languages: C#
Markup Languages: XML, JSON, HTML/CSS
Database: SQL, MySQL
Source Control: Git, TFS, Visual Studio Online
IDE: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Eclipse, Dreamweaver
- Web Apps Development with MS .NET Framework 4 (MCTS: 070-515)
- Accessing Data with MS .NET Framework 4 (MCTS: 070-516)
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering MS XP Professional (MCP: 070-270)
- CompTIA A+ (Depot Technician)
Available on request